Friday, September 4, 2009

Eli

I have realized that I have been a terrible Mommy. This post is going to be about only Eli and what a great boy he is :)

First of all, he's so stinkin' smart!!!!! I am so surprised at the things he can do and figure out. He is very spatially oriented and can do puzzles with no issue.

He's opinionated and he has quite the vocabulary to say so :) He often tells me that he's frustrated with me LOL. And I've often heard that I'm annoying.... at least he can use his words right?

His imagination is limitless. He has some of the greatest dialogues when he's playing with his trucks alone. I feel quite silly when he asks me to play because I'm not quite as imaginative as he. Of course Paul is the master at this!!!

He's incredibly loving. He likes mothing better then to crawl in your lap and hang out or have you hold him. He wasn't so much like this as an infant, so it's nice to have him snuggle up and hold you.

His tenacity is amazing. while sometimes it can be an issue, I know that when he's older, he's going to be able to move mountains when he's older.

He's a precious precious boy. I am so lucky to be his mom and he has shown me so much, and we keep learning each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment