Thursday, July 23, 2009

Work Widow and other musings, or heartbreaks

wow, been a long time.

I'm still a work widow and that looks like it will continue for a while. That being said, this was a very challenging week in the household.

I have had some somewhat founded concerns with Eli and again we had another bad Monday. I won't bore you with details, but coupled with Owen being sick on Monday it was about all I could take. While at the pediatrician's office for Owen, the ped asked about Eli ahd behavior and she knew right away things were bad. (we had previously been for a behaviour consult and did play therapay. We got nothing out of it.) After our discussion I now have a number for a child psychiatrist that hopefully our insurance will cover without a crazy deductable. Please just pray that we can get us all some help, and fast.

Owen, was sick Monday through Wednesday with a fever and fussines. Randon symptom, nothing else and now he's as happy as a clam. He doesn't like it when you walk away however :) Ms. Holly loves him and I can now see that he loves her too.

Meanwhile...

Busisness at Mosquito Squad is slow. We are hoping that it will pick up soon. So, if you're in the area and have mosquitos, we can help!

There was seriously too much to write about, but I have taken some super cute pics of the boys and hope to get them up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment